The Survival

There lived a family called the Russell family. They were having a good lunch, Tom decided to go upstairs to his room and study. All of sudden his mum shouts. He ran down the stairs seeing what happened and he sees his mum and sister on the floor. They told him to “Run as fast as you can.” Tom ran off leaving his mum and sister on the floor.
While I was walking off I heard someone say “Tom come back there is no where you can go.”
I kept on running away and then I saw a bush. I ran and hid in the bush meanwhile I saw the two guys. They came in front of the bush and gave up they said “No way we lost a 15 year old kid.” They were talking in front of me and they left and then I heard something like there was someone with me. I was scared so I took a peak and I decided to see what happening. I searched through the bushes and saw a girl, she said “I didn’t mean to scare you I just saw freaking out and saw you run in the bushes.” I answered and said “Nah it’s ok I was just hiding from those two weird looking tall guys.” So I decided to introduce myself and she introduced herself. I liked her name Snow, what a nice name. I asked her why she decided to help me. She said “Because you have to survive twenty days without getting in any trouble. I will take you to a good place where you can survive and eat as much food as you want but follow me.” I decided to follow her. I said “Why not?” She took me to this weird building, I didn’t like it but it was better than nothing. I entered and relaxed inside and Snow left because she had to study. Then I decided to call my friend Roges and we talked like old times and we joked. He had to go, he promised his mum that he will help her. So I sat there all alone.
All of the sudden I hear a sound at the door, knocking. If it was Snow she never told me she would knock and then they entered. I hid and then I saw a hooded person but then someone said “It’s ok, it’s me Snow.” I came out and it was her, why did I get scared? She brought me some food, blankets, charger and some entertainment to entertain me. So we sat down together and then my mum called me. She was asking if I was ok, I told her I was because that was true, I am. She said “Don’t worry only ten more days left to go.”
My friend put a locator on me so he can track me. My friend Roges said “You have done it, good job, what I thought.” But he was right I was finally home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!