Tam - the bold headed girl

Once there was a girl who was seven years old, and her name was Tam. Her teeth wouldn’t fall out so she wanted to knock one of her teeth out. So she knocked her teeth with stones then she wobbled one of her teeth but all of her teeth came out.

After a little while she found a tooth magician. She went into the van and asked the tooth magician if she could have her teeth back but the magician said she has to give him all the hair if she wants to have her teeth back. While she was thinking the magician quickly cut her hair off and now he gave her green teeth.
Then she found another tooth magician so she went into that van and she asked her if she could have her teeth back so the tooth magician said yes but he gave her purple teeth.

Then she saw a tooth fairy van so she went to her and asked the tooth fairy to give her tooth back. And the tooth fairy said, if she gives some of her money the tooth fairy will give all her teeth back. Immediately tam gave all her money to the tooth fairy so the tooth fairy gave her all her teeth and she even gave her nice brown hair.

Then tam became the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world. One day she had to go to a fair and at the fair she met a prince and they came in love with each other they decided to marry and they did and they lived happily ever after.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!