Legend Of The Haunted House

The door flung open a gush of wind burst into our faces, “creepy” I said.
“So why did we come here?” Hazel asked
“To prove to my sister I’m not scared” I answered.
“Well, ladies first” I said.
“Pride before beauty” Hazel responded nervously.
We heard foot steps behind us. “Come on” I whispered dragging her in as we hid behind a big pot.
“Who’s that?” I whispered.
“Don’t know” Hazel whispered back. BANG! The door slammed shut.
“How did he do that?” I asked, “he didn’t even touch the door”.
“We need to get out of here” Hazel exclaimed as the creepy man walked away up the stairs.
“Now’s our chance - run” I whispered.
“Ok” Hazel whispered back. We ran to the door, “it wont budge” I panted.
“The window” Hazel pointed. As we started running to the window I seen a bowl? With candy? Whoosh the door flung open.
“Trick or treat” two girls yelled out.
“It’s Halloween - I forgot “I said, Hazel standing next to me
“Lets get out of here” said Hazel.
“Wait for me” I said………..

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!