Zarnie Was - An Original Made Creepypasta Story [There Will Be A Continuation]

Part .1
It was just another cold, windy, rainy night. Like last night, and the night before, and the night before that. It will also be the same tomorrow night, and the next night, and still the next. Zarnie was lying in bed with multiple blankets of all colours and cozyness covering her. She was still shivering though. After adding another three blankets, Zarnie was finally able to drift into a light sleep. Listening to the wind howling through the trees, an the rain landing roughly on the roof.

Opening her eyes, still sticky with sleep, Zarnie removed her assortment of blankets and dragged her feet towards the window. It was hard to get around the room as it was apparently still dark outside. When she reached the window, Zarnie thought she saw someone, or something duck from the window. Rubbing her eyes hard with her fist, she attempted to drag open her window, which was unfortunately frozen stuck. Once again, a shadow swept past the window. This time startling her. “What the fu..?”

“Do ya reckon she caught us Haz?” “What? Na, no way mate.”,Harry Slose laughed. “She’s a half witted idiot. She wouldn’t know it if she jus’ got slapped in the face with a wet fish!” “Haha! Yea, that’s true!” Darwin Flinds agreed, less confident.

“Morning honey!”, Molly, Zarnie’s Mum called up the stairs a couple of hours later, after hearing her daughter was up and stomping around upstairs. “Hey Ma!”, She called back down. After getting dressed into an above the knees green dress, Zarnie half ran, half tripped down the staircase towards the kitchen. “Morning sweetie.” Zarnie’s Dad, Glenn, chirped cheerily. “Hya Daddy” she said with a giggle in her voice, walking past him and giving him a quick peck on the cheek. “Sorry guys, can’t stay for breakfast. I promised Danny I would come over early”

Out the door, and riding her bike out of the garage, Zarnie sped down the hill to Danny’s house. Crashing into the white picket fence on his front yard, she jumped off her bike, and crashed through the front screen door. “Danny!” Zarnie holard at the top of her lungs, being playful. “Hey Zarnie! I’m coming, wait there one more sec!” Danny called from somewhere deep within the house. All of a sudden, Danny burst from a room beside Zarnie. “Wow.” Zarnie was staring at his new shoes which heels apparently light up when pressure is put on them. “You like them? Kate got the for me.” He said, proud as punch. Kate Milagren was Danny’s girlfriend. She really was an odd one, though Zarnie really liked her. “Yea, they’re great bro. At least if we’re out ridding late, cars will see us coming.” She said with a smirk. Danny punched her in the arm. “Alright I get it! Stop teasing and let’s go already!”

Part .2

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!