Jack And The Magic Fish

Once upon a time in a Far - Far away village their lived Jack and his parents.One day they lived in a small shabby house. Jack went fishing everyday but he often got nothing back. Jack wished he will have better luck. Then suddenly Jacks fishing net became heavier and heavier. Jack pulled the net and found a magic fish in the net. The little fish begged to jack and said" please set me free I will satisfy all your requirements!" Jack was very astonished that the fish could actually talk. After Jack went home he told his parents about he set the magic fish free. His parents yelled at Jack and said "How could you set the magic fish that easily"! I didn't want to hurt the magic fish. Then at least tell the magic fish that we need a new basin can't you see that it's broken under. Jack followed his parents advice and came to the sea ''Goldfish!'' would you please come out? ''My parents want a New basin!'' Jack shouted the Gold fish came to Jack and said '' You can go home now your parents have a new basin. After Jack got home he saw the new basin,his parents said to Jack "You should go and ask the magic fish for a new flat as the one we're having now is too shabby.'' So Jack went back to the magic fish and said My parents want a new flat for my house. The magic fish said "You can go home now! Your parents has got a new flat." When he got home, Jack found that a new and beautiful new flat had replaced the shabby house. His parents was still not satisfied. They wanted a gorgeous palace. Jack couldn't do nothing about his parents but went to the magic fish again. The magic fish said, ''You can go home now. Your parents are standing in front of their palace.'' The next day Jack went to the magic fish and said can you make my parents King and Queen, the gold fish swam away. When Jack went back home into his palace he saw it turn into a shabby house.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!