A friend of the truest kind

A friend picks you up when you began to stumble, friends listen to you even when you fumble. A friend loves you with a truly deep depth, they even dry your tears when you have just wept. A friend of the truest kind will never leave you hanging, they will clean your wounds when you receive a banging. The truest friend will cling by your side, will go along with you for the smooth ansd bumpy ride. They will take care of you and pray each night, They'll give you a hug and hold you very tight. They are truer to you than the color of blue, They'll stay with you even if you live in a shoe. A friend can make you laugh in the worst of times, and for every remembrance they should be paid a dime. These are the quailities of a very grand friend, the person who'll stick with you until the very end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!