Baked Beans

Let me introduce myself. My name is Baked Bean and I am small and red in colour. Okay now back to the story.

One day Ruby woke up at 7am very hungry and decided to have beaked beans for breakfast. She found a can of baked beans in the pantry and warmed them up in a bowl. “AHHHHHHH! NO NO DON’T EAT ME RUBY! Ruby please don’t eat me!” Baked Bean thought of a plan to get out of the bowl. Charlie, Ruby’s brother, came walking into the kitchen.
‘Charlie! Come here mate, come save me’, said Baked Bean. ‘Grab me before Ruby eats me’. Okay. So Charlie grabbed me and surprisingly put me in his mouth. ‘AHHHHHH! Get me out of here!’ said Baked Bean. Charlie didn’t hear a word I was saying.

In a flash I went down his oesophagus into his stomach and into his intestine and started to digest but didn’t get crunched into pieces. Not long after Charlie started to feel sick. He soon vomited on the floor and I came out in one piece. I then escaped to my family and friends and never went in the baked bean tin ever again.


By Ruby Lewis

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!