That Song

Alexandra Pov/ It's time to get up an ready for school I really hope I can make actual friends who stick around and help me to the bitter end, then having friends who just hang around me for my money. I do have an elder brother who Is the only one I can trust as he protects me when i'm in trouble at school or home well time to go.



( Walking to school )

Alexandra humming a song-why don't we rewrite the starts

'' That voice it sounds so majestic, so beautiful and relaxing I wonder who it is.''

( At School )

" Bye sis see you later oh and mother wants you home early for practice you don't have to go I can cover for you?

''It's alright I have nothing to do anyway besides wouldn't want to make mother angry right.''

''Right''.

'' Okay I have Math first period I should go ''ouch''.

''Sorry Miss are you alright.''

'' Yes I am thanks for asking well I better go.''

Alexandra Pov- he seemed like a nice boy but looks can be deceiving cant they oh dang i'm late for math better get going before I get my head chopped off. ( 1 hour later ) class was pretty boring better find my brother so we can eat lunch.

'' Hey Luke you ready to eat lunch.''

'' Uh duh lets go.''

After we ate lunch we had one more class and it was music, you would have imagined it would be favorite class since I like to sing. Sadly it isn't I really hate it when the teacher calls me up because I don't want anyone to know I can sing let alone play the piano.

( boring class )

'' Alex would you like to demonstrate and sing a song for us.''

'' No sir I will kindly decline.''

30 minutes later class has ended

(Alexandra Pov) Everyone had left so I decided to play the piano before I went home so I did and played this one. ( video from YouTube ) Yona of the dawn ending song piano

pretend she is playing this




'' Its that same song I will find the girl who plays it.''

'' dam i'm late for home mother is gonna be so angry at me.''



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!