Magical Mind

Magical mind

Once upon a time there was a girl and her name was tomoto and she went to talent high she had 2 talents to juggle through. It was really hard but she knew that hard work would always pay off. So she didn't give up.well just up untill she come to school everyday being teased for how she would struggle but they didn't know was she would do twice the amount they would do.

That's when the principal decided to step in and tell her that she would have to pick between sport and music. It was a hard decision she spent hours thinking about it.No one was helping that though. They were just putting more pressure on her. She thought if she was to run away and think for a bit, it would help but it didn't she just made things worse. People were actually worrying about her.

Within a day she found someone else was going through the same problem, from the same people they helped eachother through it so went home to their family. Then tomoto thought it was time to prove everyone wrong. She signed up for the, best talents talent show in LA. She entered it doing both sport and music at the same time, the judges were impressed and the score were close and she come first with 15 points ahead. She was all over TV and she could be famous. From then on every one treated her different and with respect.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!