A Christmas Tale

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose, but one day it wouldn’t glow! “What shall I do?” said Rudolph feeling sad, “This will do Santa very bad!” Then another reindeer came, and he thought the same. “Oh, Rudolph what will we do without you! We need to make your nose look new!” Then an Elf On The Shelf came and said “Oh dear! Rudolph, I think you need to go to bed!” “No! I need some help, I know! We can get Doctor Elf!” So, Doctor Elf had a look, she even had to have a look in a HUGE book. “Don’t worry Rudolph you’ll be fine. All you have is a case of ‘no nose glow’. And you don’t need to stress it, because you can not spread it” said Doctor Elf, “So just relax and kick back.” So, Rudolph did exactly that, all he did was kick back. And it worked! Indeed, it did! Doctor Elf didn’t fib! So, Rudolph was ready, indeed he was. Ready to pull the sleigh and fly all over the world! Santa was jolly (as always) but sadly he forgot a great girl called Molly! When he checked his list for the 3rd time in the sleigh he saw her and realised she would be nearly be awake! He was counting on Rudolph to guide the others he had to get to the house that he had not covered. He got there just in time, it was nearly sunrise! So down the chimney and into the house, Santa had to ignore her pet mouse. He put stuff in her stocking, and gifts under the tree. Then he heard her cow alarm clock go “MOO, MOO, MOO!” Santa ran to the chimney and up he went. ZOOM! And hop! Into the sleigh, woo hoo! “I have had done it!” he said. Now Santa can go home and get some rest in bed.
The End!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!