Killer Ki And The Mystery Murder

Hi! My name is Ki but people call me Killer Ki because I am known for killing some teenagers who were stealing some phones and money. Here I’ll tell you the story. I was on my way back to my mansion after doing some surfing in monster barrells and waves. I was walking through the mall when I heard screaming coming from the bank and the phone store. So I ran to the gun shop and grabbed a gun for each hand and as many bullets that each gun could hold. Then I went out of the shop and shouted ”Come out and get me dummies or are you too scared?”. I think that made them angry because they came out of the phone shop and bank with their machine guns in their hands. Then I said something that made them even more angry ”Hey dummies try and kill me!”. They replied in an angry voice “OK! WE WILL KILL YOU ONLY IF YOU DON'T KILL US FIRST!!!” Then I said that “I don't think that is going to HAPPEN YOU BIG TWITS! YOU THINK I’M JUST GONNA LET YOU KILL ME?!”. They said “We don't know?”. That made me angry so I just shot them without mercy!!! Then the SWAT team came to to put them in jail but when they saw the dead bodies of the thieves they just looked at me and said ”You should not have murdered them Ki for doing that. You need to take their place in jail!!!”. So I fled to my mansion and put cameras in with guns on top of them. So when the cameras spot someone the guns automatically start shooting. When the SWAT team came they got shot by the guns on the cameras before they even saw my mansion so that's why my name is Killer Ki not just Ki.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!