Christmas Suprises

It was the 24th of December and I just could'nt wait for Christmas morning to come. It was 10.00pm and I always checked under the Christmas tree every 10 minutes but I suddenly fell asleep at 10.40pm.

It was finally Christmas day and I rushed down the stairs and went to the Christmas tree and there was tonnes of presents! I had nearly everything on my list which was a total of 17 items.

When we went out into the car I saw something rusling in the bushes, but I didn't worry too much. In the middle of the drive it started to rain a lot, we had to go home because it was soo bad.

We ended up having Christmas without our family on our own. But at 2.00 our whole family came to our house which was a relief. So we did have Christmas with our family!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!