The Adventure Of Imagination Land

One sunny afternoon Jessica, Layla ,Charlotte and all the minions (Bob, Bobby, Bobalina) wanted to go somewhere because they thought it was a nice day to go somewhere. Half the group wanted to go to the city and the other half wanted to go to Cheese Land. The minions were being very nice and said that we could go to the city.
They got in their car and went to the city to go to the shopping centre to buy some useful stuff but the minions did not get some useful stuff , instead they got games they were not interested in because they wanted to spend their money.
When they got back home Jessica started thinking about her Write 4 fun narrative. She thought and thought and could not think of anything so she asked her friends but they couldn’t think of any ideas. Layla and Charlotte were busy so they asked the minions if they could think of any place that will help you with writing a story. Then Bobalina remembered that there is a place called Imagination Land.
So they got in their car and started driving to Imagination Land so Jessica could get some ideas in her note book.
She wrote ideas at the top of her book. When they arrived there she sooo many different types of things like ice-creams being crazy and running around. They saw unicorns and unicorns using their magic powers.
One more thing that Jessica was definitely going to write about was some people are going to the jungle and how they get lost and sooo much more. When they were home Jessica straight away started writing her story and then she played with her Layla, Charlotte and all the minions.
Jessica really hoped she won the write 4 fun competition.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!