The Mysterious Hand

It was a roaring stormy night and there was an unknown attack at Townsville village. All the army force came to help but that thing was too strong, so the army force retreated. Today you could see the people rarely but tomorrow you will barely see the people. The next day the army force came again and found no sign of the attacker and they went back to their base.
In one of the Townsville’s motel only 3 kids (Jamey, Mikey and Zohey) and a man with no legs survived. Kids got creeped out when they saw the man with no legs crawling towards them and then he stopped and they all heard a sound boo rhhhaaaarrrr rhhhaaaaarrrrr and it kept going like this until a hand with big sharp nails appeared and took the man.
The kids ran out of the door and reached outside the motel. The main gate was closed and was locked. They saw a fork lift just outside the motel and jumped on it and started the engine and then smashed through the gate. They all said “ yaaaahhhhhoooo”. They looked at each other and smiled when they realised that they have escaped from motel.
They reached to the nearest police station and asked for help. The emergency came to them with first aid supplies.
One of the police officer asked “what happened?”. Jamey was shivering and said “don’t know but it was a dark green hand and appeared from nowhere and took away the man with no legs and we heard the sound like rhhhaaaarrrr rhhhaaaarrrrrr .
The mystery continues…………….

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!