The Life And Adventures Of A Lazy Person

I am venturing through this long, dark corridor. It’s here that I wonder if I will ever make it to my destination. This journey is exhausting already. Suddenly I stumble upon a doorway. Is this the escape route that I’m looking for? Yes, I’ve found it, it’s my room! I can now finally retrieve the pad with eyes. I realise that there is an even greater task ahead of me that I am a little too horrified to even imagine, the journey to the room of lounging. I need to play Fortnite on the PS4 urgently, as if my very life depends on it. With my mind firmly focussed, I know I must take that first fateful ste. I set off through the hallway, under the console ( the route of least resistance, of course!!) and finally Valhalla is in my sights, the gateway to the room of lounging. Unfortunately for me, Bobby, God of Farts, sibling of greatest rivalry, is blocking the path to my salvation. “You shall not pass!” he booms. “Yes, I can” I reply with pseudo-confidence, whilst pushing past him very gently. On my arrival into the the room of lounging I am instantly drawn to and important looking notation on the wall. It indicates that it is, in fact, not my turn to play Fortnite today. It is a dismal feeling beyond all comprehension to realise that my laborious trek was all in vain and that I now must begin the defeated warrior’s walk of shame all the way back to my room. That is going to take work. I hate work !!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!