The Ferocious Nightmare


Crash!Boom!Bang!I was snatched out of my cozy bed with a white duvet which covered me like a cocoon. All around me was thick fog that I couldn't see in. My heart was pounding as fast as a cheetah on the loose "How am I supposed to get out of this terrible situation?" , I questioned myself.

It was a frosty night, I was in my warm house watching a haunted movie in the lounge room eating delicious salty popcorn straight from the popcorn machine.Right next to me was a caramel cake pudding filled with mouthwatering caramel inside. After I stuffed all the pudding in my mouth it became sticky as honey.My sparkling eyes rapidly went back to the horror movie.My lips were trembling when I saw the invincible
zombie whose eyes were droopy.I knew it was not real but I still felt terrified.An hour past ,the scary movie was over,then I dragged myself all the way to my colorful room to my comfy bed.Seconds later I had a nightmare about the movie.I heard a variety of sounds like pans falling,long nails scratching the floor and a faint noise.

Two slimy hands grabbed me by my leg and started to drag me into a black hole.To my horror I was transported into the spooky world of wonder.Gooey green slime was surrounding the place like guards.Creepy crawlies were scattered all over the floor like sprinkles on a cake.Sticky cobwebs were all around , some big and some small.I finally understood that my nightmare was real.I was standing on a brown muddy puddle.This place was like a pigsty that have not been cleaned for many years.

My brand new dress was ripped into millions of pieces,My hair was flying as if I just got off an airplane.I was covered in green slime. My fingers were wrinkled like it just got out of the swimming pool.All my makeup got ruined.Today is the worst day of my life.
I looked around and saw a chorus of zombies with laser eyes targeting me! I ran for my life.I ran for ages and the zombies were running in full speed.The zombies were pouncing like lions getting ready to catch its prey."How did all this happen?"I questioned myself.

Finally I reached a dead end with a door and a keyhole in it but no key I searched everywhere for the key but it was no luck.I was getting ready to be doomed.I remembered the movie and where in the movie found the key.I pushed a large rock and found a gold shimmering key.I opened the door and went back to my room."That was a close one"I said to myself.After I came back I learned to never watch a horror movie before bed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!