The Writing Competition

It was 2 days before the deadline of the writing competition and Harmony hadn’t written anything!
‘I can’t think of anything to write about, let alone what I’m going to write,!’ exclaimed Harmony in a frustrated voice ‘I don’t even know how to write a story.’ As Harmony said that , a puff of illusionary pencils came flying out of no where! Harmony couldn’t believe her own eyes because standing in front of her was Terry Pratchett’s ghostly spirit. ‘ OH MY GOSH,’ squealed Harmony excitedly. ‘ you’re terry Pratchett, except , a ghost!’
‘Right you are my dear, I’m here because you said you don’t know how to write stories!’ said terry.

Terry took Harmony to a place called The Authors Imagination. There was flying notebooks and walking pencils EVERYWHERE. There was also a whole heap of famous writers , well , their ghosts at least.
Harmony grabbed a passing pencil and book and then asked Terry when lessons begin which he obviously said , right now , so they headed towards a large oak door which had : TERRY PRATCHETT engraved on it. Suddenly a large rumbling sound came and The Authors Imagination started to fall apart!!! ‘ you must leave, just use your instinct’ yelled Terry over the rumbling so he sent Harmony home, but when she got home there was only 17 hours till the deadline! So she got stuck into it and finished . The story was called the writing competition and it was all about what had happened, so she edited it and posted it. I wonder what her next amazing story will be about?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!