We couldn't stop laughing

My brother, Lyndon, is the funniest person in the world by far. He makes me laugh everyday and sometimes it goes too far.

On some occasions he does something so absurd that I start to crack up in a high pitched laugh like a hyenna and sometimes I almost wet my pants.

It is hard to remember the longest time I laughed for but it was probably at the dinning table and the culprit who made me laugh was definitely Lyndon, the clowm. Mum probably said to be sensible to Lyndon and I, but he just had to do something funny. He defeated me. I looked at him and sudenly I started roaring out loud with laughter. Mum straight away said to be quiet but it was so funny I couln't stop laughing.

Eventually the laughter stopped and I settled down again but you could see that I was still thinking about it and it was still hard to hold the bomb of laughter in.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!