Elephants Are Scary

One chilly night at the Flooga Travelling Circus, was a young boy called Jimmy. He came to see the elephants and give them peanuts but little did he know he was going to have a horrible time.
As the boy entered the circus tent, the first thing Jimmy saw was the elephants and went and played with them for about ten minutes, then he rode the elephant into this scary room. That room was actually a dungeon. Then the elephants shape-shifted into horrible monsters. They had slimy fingers, sharp and pointy teeth and black, ripped up skin. Jimmy was then tied up and burnt to a crisp. As Jimmy's parents came, they were hypnotized and enslaved the children, then the elephants took over the world. On planet Mars were Martians that saved humanity and stopped the elephants from conquering the galaxy and everyone lived happily ever after, but not Jimmy.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!