Oceans Waves

She starred at the sand to the water. She loved the way it touched her feet. The grains of sand, millions of them on each beach on the world. She walks into the fluid water, its ice cold but she goes further, she wants to investigate more, she feels like she cant just stand there and stare at it. The waves become stronger but she fights against it, she is empowered by the ocean, the loves the feeling its phenomenal.

She can feel the fish at her feet nibbling off the dry skin its like she was at the spa but obviously for free.

She's getting really deep, now she's wondering if she can go any deeper before its to dangerous, but its to late she gets caught in a rip tide the minute she goes the tiniest bit further.

she is to far from the shore now, she cant get back she's stuggling to much that she gets to tired, she than definetly regretes not changing into to her swimmers before entering the ocean.

She is out of of the rip tide but the water is no longer pleasant its turbulent. She is overlapped by the oceans waves repetitively. It wasn't the
smart option to keep swimming but she did she tried and tried but it seemed she stayed in the same spot the whole time or just moved an inch forward.

she couldnt fight forever she needed to get someones attention she started splashing around luckly she caught someones attention before she attracted sharks. They contacted someone who would help, thankfully she got out alive.

she was so happy after that experiencing what it feels like to struggle, she was a very perfect person and her name is alibetoustra.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!