A Brave Legendary Wolf

A wolf in a dark spooky forest, has found a pack to join. I’ve found a lost wolf that needs a friend but no. That one. That one single wolf, was not scared, not emotional. That one wolf was unique. That one unique wolf was brave, kind and curious, and her name was Lemon.
Yes that’s what I said her name is Lemon, but why?
She has a golden colour fur that was a legendary wolf, that’s why her name is Lemon, she howls like a phoenix I’ve got a new wolf friend she bites a piece of a rats head and eats it. That was disgusting, seeing her eat a rats head, I felt like I would vomit just by seeing her eat that rat head.
“Lemon howls for her pack, all the wolves howls back” lemon says come on we have to fight a hunter, a hunter? Asked winter one of the wolves in the pack
. Yes! A hunter she killed my mother, your mother? Asked winter again. I said again yes! All wolves have mothers, oh I didn’t know that because I never had a mother, I think that hunter killed her as well or I’m your cousin.
I walked slightly, near the hunter to hear what he was saying. He was saying “I WILL GET YOU!” lemon. Oh no why? Is the hunter getting lemon, I listened closely to what else he said. Ahhh! He saw me. I ran as fast as I could. He didn’t reach me. I ran to lemon and her pack, she knew that the hunter was up to something but she didn’t know what he was doing here in the first place.
Lemon quietly ran to the hunter and fights him, he got his shot gun and knife, he killed one of the wolves, and he shot my tail, “OW!” I screamed. I managed to get up I bit the hunters hand, “ow!” he chuckled. What no! He had a protective suit on, I bit him again he dozed blood all over him, he died and the wolves won.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!