Zain The Pain From Donaldson’s Lane

Zain the pain was chasing the eggplant for being naughty. It was 12PM and he had been scaring people in their homes. The eggplant was running so fast that Zain the pain couldn’t catch up so he needed help from the Po Po so he called up and got the Po Po helicopters after him and they caught him and took him to jail. The eggplant has been terrorising Adelaide for years and has been caught but escaped but this time he is in a maximum security prison in a 15 inch concrete box so he can’t get out. But somehow he got out and is now terrorising schools chasing kids around and he has targeted one school which is Seaview High school and has been coming every second day and every day Zain the pain waited for him to come and one day he came, he got cornered in a toilet and then vanished out of nowhere which is not good. Another day he got caught and killed so he can’t terrorise anybody anymore. He got killed cause he could vanish and we didn’t want that anymore. Ever since then Adelaide has been a crime free place... Or so we thought....

Then the peach came along and started terrorising work places and schools. She has been killing everybody.. She would go everywhere like even to massage places and even to Woolies and Coles to try and kill everybody. The Popo rolled up in their Popo cars to a Coles that she was at and the Popo got their guns out and she surrendered. She then got put in the popo car and got taken to the Popo station to be investigated. She gave up and said she was getting dared by her friend Euan to do it, the Popo said that’s not a proper reason to try and kill everybody. She got put in the Popo jail which was luxurious and in there was eggplant. After a while they became lovers in the same jail which was not a good thing because they got to be with each other all the time. But how was eggplant alive. He wasn’t but it was his evil brother and his name was also eggplant and he had the power to vanish other people but not himself which was a great thing so he couldn’t get out of the Popo jail. So he vanished the peach out of jail to start killing again and boy did she do it, she killed 1400 people in 40 days without getting caught which is really bad and she needed to be stopped or it will never end so they got the swat team in and they found her and put her in a different jail.

Then it all changed,the Zain the pain became BAD!!.oh no he’s been killing people,he must have changed and became part of the peach and eggplant team and started terrorising Seaview high school too. It been hectic,they have been scaring little kids till they poop themselves.they have gone crazy and should go to a mental hospital.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!