Jack And The Giant Console

One normal sunny day Jack Stewart was minding his own business in his room playing Minecraft. He was building things in Survival that would blow your mind, anyway so then his Step-mother came in and start yelling. Don’t ask me I was just told this, she started yelling and cursing but then while she was talking there was a crash in the back yard. That for some reason only Jack could hear.
“what was that?” he thought as his mother kept on talking. Well screaming.
“Did you hear a word I just said!!!” she screamed almost breaking the glass in the room.
“yeah, yeah clear the front porch, and do all this other stuff” he replied still thinking about what could have made that sound.
“Well of you pop!” she said still yelling. As Jack walked past, he noticed in the front window a tractor. His mother suddenly sprung to life and ran like a cheetah with its tail lit by a phycho into the living room and tidied it up. Then Jack heard a knock at the door, his mother opened the door and a huge, handsome……. Oh, wait never mind that was the son the person his mother had her eyes on was a humungous……., ugly brute. Jack snickered under his breath as his mother said she was going to marry him. He went off to his room not knowing he was laughing out loud.
Sadly Not knowing the consequences of laughing out loud. He heard foot steps big, loud foot-steps he ran he jumped out the window and landed in hay. He figured he was safe, so he went to check out the thing that made a crash earlier. He heard lots of crashes he looked down and saw chicken running like………. Well, like chickens. Then he looked up and saw what looked like two Ps4 controllers but with eyes, arms and legs. Jack just stood there he was frozen not because he was scared but because they used a gun with strange patterns on it. They started creeping towards him he realized he had to think fast. He started looking around for something to help him escape, out of the corner of his eye he saw the object that he needed. It was a large butcher knife you know the ones that they use to kill chickens. In Jacks mind he started planning, he played dead the controllers not knowing he was pretending stopped the beam and started walking towards him. Jack dropped to the ground picking up the knife without thinking he threw it at the controllers. Being a skilled knife thrower, it went straight through one and turned around and hit the other.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!” they both said
“HAHAHAHA” something was laughing. Jack was extremely creeped out but the strange thing kept laughing jack looked into the barn seeing what he really hoped not to it was a *Bring-Bring* oops sorry that’s my phone I’ve got to end I here…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!