Going To The Beach

On a hot sunny day me and my family decided we should go to the beach.It was so so hot I don't think we could get in reach.It was so so hot you could cook your eggs on the floor, I just want to go to the beach could i ask anymore?My mother came rushing through the door saying I don't want to go to the beach no more.It's hot and sunny you could get sick can we run to the store real quick?I need some milk to make my favourite drink.I think i'm going to puke so i'll head to the sink and i'll rush to the store real quick so I don't get sick.OK i'm back from the store and I got some milk of coarse and no more complaining about this weather hey I can see a feather shhhh....... I think i'm sick I think I stayed in the store for too long and i finished my puking now mum take some rest.OK dear I will because rest is best and thats what we need in this weather .Mum i'll read you a story Once upon a time ohhh she fell asleep already well folks thats it for my poem.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!