Volcano Eruption - The Plan

It was the moment they had been dreading for decades:
The volcano had finally erupted has the earth shook with spills of lava like cars in the city traffic. As the lava ran down slowly but viciously running everyone ran away helplessly. Clouds of ash rained over the countryside while destroying everything that comes before it. Chaos took over as the deadly, vicious beast awoken from its long years of sleep resigned his fury upon the world.

In the ashy distance a flash of lightning struck against the volcano like loud fireworks and increased the intensity of the lava and ash clouds. The world was on fire with the beast's fury and it was his turn to take his revenge upon the world of nature. He shook the land like a toy and made sure that there was no one and nothing left to spare of the land.

But luckily as the beast did not complete his task a group of men, women, and children fled the land and found shelter under in a cave with nothing to have except for their family. As time fled past the group had to find some food, for the beast was destroying everything. As the handful of survivors are left to find food and better shelter the time for them was about to run out when a little child found three sheeps grazing in the ashes looking for food, as the survivors were silently celebrating. The very few strong men left cooked, the food and ate while the beast was doing its job.

After a while, the volcano was spewing more, and more lava that soon it reached the shelter where the survivors were resting so they had no time but to leave as fast as they could leaving one whole cooked sheep left to burn in the lava. The survivors were of course devastated but they found a path and followed it until they realized were they was a lake ,that lead to the ocean, and lamb wandering around so they took another safer and shorter route and made camp there.

Without the survivors knowing a stream of lava died out in the lake. Than the eldest leader noticed it and made a plan….. To make an army of water and attack the volcano with all their might and destroy the volcanic beast once and for all.
That was their plan

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!