Heaven Is A Beautiful Place

I could feel the sensation of my heart palpitating sending ripples of it throbbing blood directly to my temples.I could feel the sense of presence around me. I could see. I could see a light so bright but so welcoming and then I could hear the heart monitors beeping
“BEEEEEEEP!”
until I no longer could, I could hear the mellow cries of my loved ones. I wasn’t scared, I let my soul leave and my body was lying so motionless. I let myself float away as I watched the universe go on with their life. It was like nothing I had ever felt before.
The fields were green and the water was crystal blue
The clouds were fluffy and the sun was much prettier.
Shades of red, yellow, orange, Aqua, pink, maroon. It was like nothing I had ever seen before.
The people were laughing and the children were playing.
This place was truly the most extraordinary and beautiful place I had ever seen.
And then the most beautiful lady approached me. Her eyes were green and her cheeks were Rosie and her soft sweet skin was glowing like always.
“Oh how I’ve missed you peter”
She cried
I wiped away her tears and her hand gripped mine tightly.
“Oh my beautiful wife I told you, until we meet again”
We walked along the pathway together once again.
Oh heaven really is a beautiful place but my wife is so much more beautiful.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!