Oliver's School Life

The bells rung though the hall ways then a loud voice yells out “class time or detention!!” The whole school went to their classes but one kid who was called Oliver Rix. He was never late for anything in his life but today he had a small mishap occur at home. Oliver ran out of the bus as it stopped. He ran as fast as he could do but his bag was weighing him down. Oliver wondered if there were a couple of rocks in his bag that his sister put in there! He continued running though the hallway to get to class. On the way there he caught a breath at the lockers dropping his bag on the floor. He looked down at his bag to see that there were rocks in it “what?... sandy really” he said out loud. He dropped all the rocks on the ground and started running again as the last bell rung he thought he was doomed and thought of excuses of why he’s late. He was running and not paying attention to the open locker in front of him. He ran into it head first then falling backwards.
Oliver was looking at wild life but in the background he heard a loud noise from a locker door being closed as he woke up from his daze to see his bully starring at him. Oliver randomly yelled out “angel loaf..ff.?” “what! What did you just say to me!!” the bully said out loud to him with sluggish face.” Oh my I am so sorry Dariff all graciousness fatness…..oh umm I mean fitness yeah?”
Dariff pulled harder on his sluggish face “so do you have it?”
Dariff said “have what” Oliver replies.
Dariff looks at Oliver angrily “my homework of course” said Dariff. “yes of course it’s in my……..” “in where Oliver!!” “its in my…locker yeah my locker let’s get it” Oliver replies with a lie. They started to walk down to his locker all that Oliver could think of was how is he going to get out of this one maybe run for it or punch him. He chose one and it was to run for it as the last time he punched Dariff in the face and he got a wedgy. Oliver yelled out “principal!” Dariff looked back for a second and turned around to see Oliver trip over from running away. Dariff walked up to him slowly. He grabbed his shirt with two hands pulling Oliver up in the air saying “what’s wrong with you scared of me!!” Dariff said with scary laughing . “olive said I am so sorry I can give you my lunch money?” the principal was storming down the hall way Dariff dropped Oliver and ran for it. Oliver was dizzy but able to get up slowly the principal stormed past saying “detention!” and continued to storm after Dariff.
Oliver started to walk towards the principal’s office… he goes to open the door and ….
To be continued!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!