ZANE AND JAMES THE SPIES


Zane woke with a start. He had a weird feeling. His servant came racing in . "Sir look at the news". Zane flipped on the TV and searched for the news. The same story was on a ll channels. A skeleton has been found under the Serven Towers. Zane quickly called his friend James. "Get here now!"
James was there in a matter of moments. "Zane whats wrong?' ' A person dies at Serven Towers" Zane said "Let's go and investigate".
They jumped in Zane's ferrari and raced there.News reporters crowded around Dave Serven the owner. " How did the death occur?" Asked one reporter. " Why did you close up the tower after the death? asked another.
"No questions!" He boomed as he slammed the door of his limo and drove away.
" I have a plan" announced Zane. " Are you sure this is safe?" James shouted. "Yup" responded Zane.
James was climbing the side of the tower. A few minutes later he shouted"I'm almost to the top!"
As he finally climbed over the railing he noticed a window, raising his fist he smashed through it easily. James looked around the room and was shocked. "Zane this tower is a rocket" He said.
"That's why there is steam coming out of the doors. James turned around and he saw a helicopter, but there was something strange about it. "
Oh no it had missiles on the side and they were coming for him! There was only one thing to do about this. James got out his grapple gun, aimed and fired. He swung into the cockpit and kicked the driver out. James saw a button on the control panel in the tower and shot it. He flew down to Zane shouting "RUN!" They ran behind another building just as the tower exploded.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!