Darkness Risies

The fairies fall like lead as their bodies are consumed by shadow and causing it all is the shadow man. A blue jay saw the event unfold and quickly flew away, to the crystal city, to the princesses of Night and Day, the rulers of the all-powerful wizards.
The crystals of the jeweled city shone brighter than diamonds and upon her regal golden throne was the princess of the daylight Celesta. She wore a simple white gown, but her golden crown displayed her power, as it rested atop her white locks. Her emerald eyes were filled with kindness, as the people brought their needs to her.
The blue jay flew, in and it tweeted the warning into Celesta’s ear before it flew away. She pardoned her self from the throne room as she rushed to find her sister. Lunaris, the princess of the night and because of that she was nocturnal. Their eyes were the same, but Luna’s complexion was paler than the well-tanned Celesta and her hair was as dark as the night sky.
Celesta knocked on her door, Luna answered drowsily but was went with Celesta anyway. Using their magic, they transformed their dresses into armor that matched their element.
As they raced through the city, the people smiled and cheered but none of this was for Lunaris, it was all for Celesta. Lunaris felt a pang of jealousy, a feeling she knew quite well, even though she had the magic of shadows, she was constantly stuck in Celesta’s shadow.
They at an Iceland and they were currently standing on the great fairy lake, as the shadow appeared. He cackled as he unleashed a beam of shadow at the two sisters, Celesta countered with light but was soon overpowered. Lunaris used a giant shadow hand and she smacked the shadow man away. Luna used a beam of red light to crack the ice underneath the shadow and he fell through. But he used a shadow hand to grab Luna and drag her down with him.
Celesta sealed the ice.
Underwater, the shadow wrapped itself around Lunaris. Shadow stole Lunaris’s body and now the shadow’s evil thoughts were in her head, Lunaris embraced the evil. Using her magic, Lunaris broke through the ice and levitated in the air. But her eyes were no longer green, they were red.
Celesta attacked and was easily defeated. Lunaris ripped Celesta’s soul from her body, but since this spell was not death, Lunaris froze Celesta’s body and threw it to the bottom of the lake.
“Now you will know what it is like to live in a shadow. I will conquer this world, wizards, humans, dwarves and many more creatures will be forced to bow to me. This land will become a shadow and there’s nothing you can do.” Said Lunaris.
The night was bright with fire, as Lunaris conquered the wizards and burned the crystal city but it was only the beginning of Lunaris’s menace, darkness has risen.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!