Basketball Story

Basketball story

Once an upon a time there was a boy named Colby and there was his brother named Kane. Kane and Colby like playing basketball. Kane is a tall boy, that had brown hair. Colby is a small boy that has white hair, like a snow flake. Colby and Kane were brothers that like playing basketball together on a shine new basketball court at their house.

Colby was waiting for Kane to play black top on the shine new basketball court. Kane was at the new court while Colby was worming up. Kane said
“Colby” and they started. Colby was on three pointers and Kane was on three pointers as well because a two and a three pointers. The brothers went inside to play the Xbox.

Later they went back outside to play basketball. Kane said you can jump as high as me. Kane landed on Colby’s neck cracked and he said OW there was a massive bruise. Colby was in a lot of pain and Kane
felt guilty.
Kane called the Ambulance and the Ambulance picked up Colby they took him to the hospital. They fayest Colby’s neck. Colby and Kane did not play basketball as much so they play the Xbox moor.
The doctor said you are a very lucky kid Colby said thank you so much That is the story of the two brother.
THE END
By Noah Wisewould

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!