A Boy Called Kevin

Once a time there, was a boy called Kevin. He was walking along the road when another boy went to Kevin the boy started teasing Kevin. Then his Friends came along to help him they said STOP! The boy said” ok? “Kevin said thankyou to Ethan and Anthony.

Kevin Ethan and Anthony saw something in a old factory. It look like a cube they said. Ethan said” lets check it out at night time.” Ok” said Anthony and Kevin.” Its to hot to go now. said Ethan.” Well lets go to my house said Kevin ok said Ethan and Anthony I will get my. Walkey talky?” Said Anthony. “Ok” said “Kevin” lets go to Anthony house first. “Ok” said Ethan and Anthony. Kevin said me and” Ethan, can ring our moms ok said Ethan” ok let,s walk to Anthony house? Let,s go.” said Anthony
Its getting cold.” Said” Kevin “Yeah”. said Ethan and Anthony. Get jumpers to and a flash light too. Said “Ethan” yep” said Kevin And Anthony ok.
Were here said Anthony Its so warm in here said” Kevin yeah” said Anthony. I already have a jumper on so “Im” good said Ethan. Ok said Kevin
“IM going to call My mum now” said Kevin same Ethan” said my” mum said yes how about “yours Ethan” she said yes ok good my mum” said yes too said Anthony.
“My mum is here lets go.” Yep said Ethan And Anthony”
“Were here said Kevin” its nice in here said Anthony We should go to that thing. That landed in the old factory ok said Ethan And Anthony ok. Said Kevin
Was this the spot said Kevin yes said Ethan ok Kevin lets check it out. Ok said Anthony And Ethan. Wow they said it massive. Guys what is that said Ethan it looks like a zombie said Anthony HELP! Said Kevin Were coming said Ethan.
“ ETHAN”! Push the. Zombie thanks again said Kevin No problem said Ethan Anthony. Found weapons what they could use
Guys we could use these poles as weapons said Ethan guys there is a purple spot. We should try to hit it. Said Kevin It could be it weak spot said Kevin Im going to throw a pole at it. Said Ethan ok said Kevin I HIT IT! Said Ethan It is” Srinking” said Anthony GOOD! said Kevin And Ethan lets run said Ethan yep said Anthony. They ran to Kevin house that was close said Kevin That was SICK said Anthony Kevin And Ethan started laughing.
They were safe or were they….da da da. Who was talking?” said Kevin” I don’t know” said Anthony and Ethan THE END……..”OK THE END REALLY? said Anthony….

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!