Jake And Logan Paul

In fifteen minutes we heard the police sirens. there was a knock on the door. It was the police. There, standing at the door was Sargent Sam. Sargent Sam was the local police officer. They raced to the door and there stood sergeant Sam. he was tall, muscularly and powerful. He casually strolled into our house and sat down on the edge of dad’s favourite chair and stars asking one hundred questions.
Sargent Sam informs the police department and Logan and Jake Paul were told they would have to stay with their aunt Maria in the meantime. Aunt Maria was jakes absolute favourite aunty. She was Jake and longan’s dad’s sister and she adored them. She had no kids of her own so when it was Logan or jakes birthday she was always the one to shower them with presents.
12 hours had past and aunt Maria got the dreaded phone call. At this stage, Jake felt my heart drop to his knees. He knew that it wasn’t going to be good. Jake knew his life wasn’t going to be the same. Jake overheard aunt Maria mumble Greg is dead. dad! Jake yelled. Jake rushed over to Logan to inform him of the flabbergasting news. Before Jake knew what was happening Jake felt a cold harshness of salty tears stream down his face. He looked up at Logan. Logan looked confused. Jake and Logan both crouched down in the corner of the room and started crying non-stop. Aunt Maria walks over to comfort them. she said I too lost my dad at a very young age. At that moment the television mysteriously turns on and Logan and Jake see an image of their dad walking towards them. Greg reaches to touch Logan’s shoulder. What is going on Logan questioned is dad really dead? Jake longed to feel the warmth of his dad again. Jake said I miss you very much dad please come back.

The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!