Teddy's Night Out

On the first night they shared chocolate cake. The next night they met again at 10.30pm at the dinner table. Their names were Christy, Annette, Monkey and Puppy. They had to be very careful not to get caught. They wake up when everyone is asleep in the house. The teddies don’t wake the people while getting out of the beds or cupboards.
Tuesday night they woke and went to the table because it was picnic night. They had to avoid getting caught. Christy shared biscuits, Puppy shared cake, Monkey shared some bananas and Annette shared lots of honey.
Sadly, one night while Monkey was getting out of the bed, James, a human who lived in the house, saw Monkey. Oh no! He got caught. The teddies had to rush back to their beds but James woke up the whole family. Ahhhh! They all got caught. So, the family who lived in the house put them in a cage because they found out who had been stealing their food.
One night they were asleep in their cage and Puppy’s mother appeared. She had stolen the key from the family. They could get out! Yay! They escaped the family’s house and decided to find somewhere else to live. They found a cubby house. They could live in it together. They lived in this cubby house happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!