Wave Runner

Once there was a bird called Wave Runner. He was super-fast and said “Meep meep” all the time. But there was a shark who loved birds. So, he decided to eat Wave Runner. The next day he creeped up to Wave Runner but… “Meep meep” Wave Runner ran away. The shark stared into space and thought of a new plan. When Wave Runner was speeding along the waves the shark got a giant rock and… “Meep meep” Wave Runner was speeding past the shark dropped the rock. The rock plummeted down and missed Wave Runner. The shark was now furious. He banged his head on coral and asked fish to bite himself. “This is his last chance” said the shark and got a helmet and a fire work and he was ready to jet ski. The shark went out and waited for Wave Runner to come by. Wave Runner flew by and shshshshshshshshshshsh he flew on the fire work into the sky (which was not planned). He soared up and “Kaboom” the firework blew up and the shark also blew up never to be seen again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!