Randy's Senses

This is the story of a boy called Randy. He was able to have senses which put him in the mind and body of any animal which was in danger and move them out of the way of danger before it got hit or died.
But one day he failed. Randy said to himself that he was never going to do it until he was trained so much that he could save the animals all of the time and never fail. Then he saw a rare giant panda who was endangered. Randy had two options: save the panda or let it die a painful death.
Randy chose to save the poor giant panda. Randy used the body and mind to get out of there. He quickly got the giant panda out of there like a speeding car on the highway. Randy only just made it out alive - he nearly was killed!
Randy had saved another animal, so his spirits were lifted and he went back to saving animals and he was really good at it too.
His senses were activated! Time to save another animal from danger or death – let’s go!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!