Dangerous Animals In Australia

There’s lots of deadly animals in Australia, so watch out!!! You can tell the difference between other spiders and a red back spider because as you can see the name of the spider is redback so it has a red back.
The most deadly animal in Australia is the box jellyfish. If you live in Darwin, where I originally came from, you should not go onto the beach or in the water, because you are most likely to cross paths with some.
The lrukandji jellyfish is a really small jellyfish, because it’s so small that makes it a lot harder to see. That’s what makes it more deadly!!!
Salt water crocodile have a really big bite force. Did you know that crocs actually walk in the water, not float?
The Boa constrictor is a deadly snake, it raps around you and strangles you and then kills you because it has no venom.
The brown snake is also a deadly snake. Brown snakes have very poisonous venom so you don’t want to get bitten by one.
These are ONLY some of the deadliest animals in Australia. SO WATCH OUT!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!