The First Day I Ate Chocolate

I jump out of bed, full of energy and race out towards my aunt's huge living room.

I look over and in the giant magnificent kitchen is a fridge the size of a a small house! I slide along the polished floorboards and crash into the tower. I heave open the door and gaze up at the life supply of food stashed in there. I remember last night my aunt came home with a big block of chocolate. “ No touching my chocolate , okay!” But I’ve always dreamed of eating chocolate but she’s never let me.

I look around for the block and locate it up towards the 2nd top shelf . I think I would be able to sneak one piece and put it back without her noticing. I jump up and grab it of the shelf and stash it in my pocket. I slide behind the bench and tear open the packaging. I break off a piece shove it in my mouth. I slowly bite into the delicious chocolate and let it slowly melt away in my mouth. This is the best thing i have ever tasted! I take 3 more pieces and put them in. Then 5 more and before I know it the whole bar is gone!

I hear my aunt stomping down the hallway I panic and run into a spare bedroom and under the bed. I hear my aunt yelling my name but i don’t move. My hearts beating. I decide i'd better go out and talk to her before she goes to the fridge. I slowly walk out pretending to be waking up.” Good morning Aunt” , I say with a yawn.
I ran back in and pretended to be asleep as she went to the fridge. She storms in and stands at the end of the bed. “Ughhhh" she groaned." Whatever then, I guess you had to try it sometime”. We both laugh and laugh until she gets me to wash the dishes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!