Harry Potter And The Story Of Him, Ginny And Their Kids

Harry Potter first liked Hermine but then Ginny liked Harry Potter when she came to Hogwarts and so then in book seven Harry and Ginny get married and have three kids named James Sirius Potter, Lily Luna Potter and Albus Severus Potter. Then they all went to Hogwarts, the first kid to go to Hogwarts was James Sirius Potter, also James was sorted into Gryffindor and Albus Severus Potter was sorted into Slytherin and Lily Luna Potter was sorted into Ravenclaw. On Lily’s first day she was scared but then she got over her fear and then she had the best 1st year at Hogwarts. She loved playing tricks on her older brothers, she loved them but sometimes they were mean to her. But then one day she got them into trouble and it was because of her older brothers, they told on her for playing tricks on them and then she got a detention in her house with one of the prefects. She hates the way her brothers talk to her. They are acting like they are in charge of her but they are in different houses, she thinks it’s not fair on her.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!