Oliver And The Mysterious Box.

Ahhh! I ran as fast as I could, Yep... this is me, you might be wondering how did I end up here, well lets go back to the start.

It was Friday afternoon.
I was in the car after school, “Mum, can I ask you something?” This is my Mum, her name is Louise, and she had a busy day today so. I asked her if we can go to the beach, “Yes hunny! We can go to the beach on Saturday”. We went home and said hi to Dad when he came back from work and talked about going to Airlie Beach in the morning..

Saturday morning came, we woke up and had a breakfast then jumped in the car to the beach. I slept for most of the car journey until the car stopped, WE ARRIVED!! I was so excited that I jumped out off the car, I asked my Dad if he brought anything I could use to dig “Oh I have a shovel! he said. ” I hugged my dad and ran to down to the sand. I was digging a deep hole far away from my Mum and Dad, when I heard something that I will never forget.

“CLUNK!” My body froze, I looked down and saw a box… I picked it up, I went to go and get my Mum and Dad but my brain said “open it, open it, open it!” Then I opened it.
There was a note, it said “Darker, yet darker, the shadows creep closer. This monster is very, very, Quiet and... possibly immortal...what do you two think? I froze, then I heard something, A portal opened I realised that at class we talked about what a portal means, it means a transportation or teleportation to different time or dimension, then I tripped and fell in it, I hit my head on a rock then I passed out … … … I woke up to thundering sound, I heard some roaring and growling then I saw something… something huge.

“AHHH!” I ran as fast as I could, then I realised it was facing someone else, I couldn’t see anything until I saw something dark and it was...Floating? Then I saw those two monsters fighting, The huge monster fought but, The floating monster shocked it, later the huge monster died. Then I saw something, Lightning shocked the monster, then a meteorite blew everything up, then down the hill I saw the portal, and I jumped down the hill, I twisted my ankle, but I never gave up, then I went in the portal. “OLIVER!! OLIVER!!” I woke up and saw myself in the car, I realised that it was a dream, Was it a dream or was it my future?

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!