The Flight Of Doom

THE FLIGHT OF DOOM
It felt like 20 years since Jerry visited Germany, But it was only 2 years.Jerry’s parents had a chat about where they were going for their holiday. He heard every word they said. The place they were going was Germany at 9:00am the next morning.

Jerry woke up and was really excited. Even better they were in business class. Jerry quickly packed his bags and set off .Then they headed to the airport.

When they got past the bag drop and security check they went to the gate which was fifty four. Then they started boarding the flight .It was 11 hour 25 minutes flight.

They got into their seats. The plane took of. 5 hours later the he opened his mini TV . He watched Youtube. It was a special mini TV.

With ten minutes to go an announcement came from the pilot. “Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls, we are facing very bad weather as a storm is heading our way. Tighten your seat belts and wait for further notice.”

As soon as the announcement finished he felt like the plane had dropped to low altitude. It was then that he remembered a similar situation a few years ago. The same announcement had happened and the same fear. His hair stood on end and his blood vessels almost exploded!

Jerry then heard the pilot say,”the storm has passed luckily. The passengers cheered as they landed safely in Germany.This was one of the most frightening days of Jerry’s life.





FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!