Olympic Drama

Olympic Drama
HELLO!!!! It’s Olympic Final Day
“AHHH wake up” screamed my mum
“What are you doing?” I responded. Hi I’m Oscar Paul and today I have to run in the Mens 100 m race and it’s the Olympics yeh Olympics the biggest stage in the world. I’m 19 and my hero is Usain Bolt who won the triple triple in between 2008 and 2016. Now it’s 2060 and I have won 2 gold medals in the 100 m sprint in a row and I’m really nervous today. It is really cool in Melbourne and all my family are coming from the USA,New York and all of my friends will be watching it on TV. I’m very nervous facing some absolute beasts but I think they will be nervous knowing that I have won two in a row and I ran 9.84s. Now that is decent in my eyes! It’s kind of scary looking at how big they are I've never been as nervous but i feel the whole country is routing for me because I’m the only US runner and this is the first time that there has only been one US runner since 2035, so 25 years ago! It is thirty minutes until the race starts and they are about to start and in lane 1 from Germany Jake Muller in lane 2 from France Paul Angus in lane 3 from Jamaica John Usain in lane 4 from America Oscar Paul WOOOHOOO everyone screams in lane 5 from England Nick Crompton in lane 6 from England Jeff Reid in lane 7 from Egypt Mo Salah and in lane 8 from Jamaica Luke Bolt and everyone can we please have around of applause for the runners and they will start in 15 seconds on your marks get set go and Paul falls over noooooo what has happened and bolt is leading and Salah overtakes with 45 m to go oh what he’s coming Paul he’s leading OMG he’s won from bolt to Salah and he’s ran 9.28s a world record he’s won the crowd is going wild he looks really shocked the end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!