Kidnnaped

One night in my dream, I saw that I am swimming in the sea with my siblings and having lots of fun, and then I heard the sound of alarm and that brought me to reality. I felt wet pants, and a wet bed.

“Oh no my mum isn’t going to forgive me this time” James whispered.

As you may have thought James, the person who do wet bed and pants easily caught and had to do extra chores as a punishment. When he arrived at school things still were not looking very good for him. He forgot to do his History assignment, and the History Teacher Mrs. Wheeler was not nice. Not paying attention and forgot to do assignment are only few reasons to go in detention. He screwed up, but when he entered in class, he finds there was substitute teacher and it was good sign, as he will not get detention. After two hours of uninteresting study, it was finally recess, but when the bell went James was called to the office. He did not have any medical treatment required for him, so that worried him while thinking and going to office. His Heart started beating faster than ever; his palms were sweating more than ever, until he was greeted by the principle.
“Hello James" and James was so sacred he didn’t have enough strength to even speak.
Then principle said, your parent requested 1-week holidays and you could go to home now.
He walked out of the office with a relief and walked home since it was only down the street.
While he was leaving, he commented on a post on Facebook with someone he did not know and write comment,
"What a weird guy,"
The very next day he got a reply from that person he commented a weird person,
"Watch out cause here I come"

This made him worried, and immediately told his parents about this situation, and obviously, he was grounded until this matter solved. James family went to the police station but could not do anything about until it happens, because it not sufficient proof. A couple of days later James didn't get home, and that worried James Parents. Its sufficient proof now their parents can report this.

Now his dad check the location of his phone and it was downtown, a place James Family never went before, since there are a lot of drug lords and criminals. They did not told this to police and went themselves. 15 minutes later James Parents arrived outside the house. They heard yelling of James voice, his dad called triple zero went inside house and found James and a few other men fighting. Meanwhile cops also arrived.
That was huge relief for the parents and James to go back to a normal life. After that day he never said a thing about someone. He even stopped posting things about himself. So that how he learns a great valuable lesson in just one terrifying day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!