Netball

Netball, netball is so much fun, to jump, pass, shoot and run is never done. If you call, they'll toss you the ball.

One, two, three, start. Of course my team plays a special part. The other team has a few tricks up their sleeves. Don't worry, I got this. I have core beliefs.

You get a point. They add...nobody subtracts. Our team name is called the Wild Cats.

Make you cry in dismay. Make you shout hurray! Make those moves tight. On your feet, gotta be light.

I jump in the air like I just don't care. No time to sit. Ahh, I just got hit. We might win, we might lose...even if we play in our Nike shoes.

The other teams are amateurs. I think in my mind. Push and shove - no need to be kind. Defend. Attack. Yeah that's right, I got your back.

Play from dusk 'till dawn. This is just how I was born. We got the centre pass. Finally, at last!!

I'm so pure. Made 'em feel insecure. My netball team is where I belong. We are going to win and do our war cry song.

I'm ok if the game is long but we're going to beat them I'm not wrong. Time is done, I'm drinking from a cup. I'm way too tired I can't even get up.

We're waiting for the score. I, Siena Wilson, believe we have won for sure. I love netball and guess what, we won! Now it's time to celebrate with a huge yummy hot cross bun!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!