The 10 Soldiers

“Calm down” said Greg. “We’re almost there.” ‘What?!’ I thought. We might get out. “Look” said John “we could knock out the driver.” Punch, kick, “Ow!”
“Let’s get out of here” said Ryan. “Oh my god here the cops come” I said. “What?” Said John. We must get out of the way. On the way back to the hideout, SCREECH! went the bus. “Wait a minute” I said. “Let’s work together” said Greg. “Freeze! Suckers!” Said a SWAT and a cop. “Looks like we gotta go” said Ryan. Bang, bang! I went with my ak47. Stab, kick, John went with his knife. “S#*t!” Said Ryan. Bang, bang, bang went the SWAT team and the cops. “Wait! If you kill me, you will get shot by a crossbow.” “Okay” said the cop. But anyway “Get in the car! now!” I said, “I don't want to say it again.” Bang, bang, bang.
“Oh help! Look!” Said a convict. “Where?” I said. “Up high sniper!” Bang, bang, bang went the cops. “That’s it” Ryan said “I am starting the bus. Hop in guys.”
“Phew” I said. “That was close” said John. “Shut up” said Greg. “Yeah” Ryan said “look out! It’s the SWAT team and the cops again.” “What really?” I said. “Yup” said John. “How many Ryan?” “About 5000!” Said Ryan “Come on and get us.” Said John “Wait!” I said. “What?” Said the other guys. “We need to work together.” “Nope” said the others. “Come on” bang, bang. Oh, now you are killing okay bang, bang. ‘All the guys are down’ I thought. “Never mind that” I said time to do this the hard way. I put the bus in auto driver, by the way when this is a movie it will be MA+R. I opened the roof of the bus. “Wait” said Ryan “I am coming with ya.” “What really?” I said. “Yup” said Ryan “remember be nice.” I jump and Ryan does the same, bang, bang, stab, kick, thwack, “Jump” we said. “Great” said the SWAT team “only 190 of us left.” Crash, boom! Went one of the cars by the minutes then hours then days then weeks then years even ten years even 100 years then by the time I was 21 all the cops were gone. Me and Ryan left on our dirt bikes. “See ya” we said. Now we are going were every bad guys are when we got there they were punching, kicking, playing paint ball and everything. “Let’s play paintball” I said. “Okay” Ryan said. Bang, bang. “I am out” said Ryan. It was up to me to beat the green team. Back flip, fire, I shot all the bad guys on the green team were shot but me.
Thank you for reading this 18 year old book please be in mind there is a lot of blood and guts we will be in 10 more stories we will go around the world BUT IS IT OUT YET NO WAIT FOR THE 2ND ONE TO COME OUT.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!