A Car

It was a dark night and the car was cool and funny it was a talking car. It was running after the fast car he got a phone and called his mum and dad, he was upset and mad. He cried and he called the police the fast car went to jail. He stayed in jail for years and ate toast for lunch. He was missing his mum and dad. He never got out and he was a good song writer. He was tired and was going to sleep in a cell. He got up and took a bath, he slept in the garage bar.
He was cool and he could turn into a plane he jumped off the cliff and flew to the pub where he sang Barbie Girl.
He turned into a person, he was a short, fat man with a white beard. No one was happy when he sang Barbie Girl he went home and he slept.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!