Parallel Dimension

“WHAT!!!!!” HOW DID I GET HERE, I WAS AT HOME?!”

I can’t believe what I see! This thing looks like my teacher.
And the symbols? I can understand them but everyone else is here too and they can’t understand it.

I’m going to have to explain what it says “in the castle walls in the moon light shines bright the treasure in sight but don’t be fooled by what it seems the treasure is guarded with a trap and a ferocious beast to beat the trap take one step forward once, jump to the left run forward five times step back twice then jump to the end.

To beat the monster let it in share your deepest darkest secret to it and if you don’t listen. Well say
goodbye to your friends and family”.

“Class dismissed but you are coming with me” yelled the teacher.

“Oh no where are you taking are you taking me?”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!