Fazbears Freakshow



Kate jolted awake feeling numb she slowly crawled out of bed. After finally reaching the end off the stairs she entered the dull, colourless dining room and sat. The table was neatly arranged with a pink table cloth and a vase filled with dead flowers that have longed to be replaced. Then her mum began to speak snapping her eyes open as if her mother would turn into a great big monster if she didn’t pay attention. Her mother spoke “dear you seem tired” she suggested “I’m fine mum just got up” she grumbled, her mother gave a disappointed glare “did you forget that Tyler was coming to get you today” she spoke while half trying to keep her eyebrow from twitching. Kate’s eyes widened as a concerned look stretched across her face as she dashed up the stairs to get changed. Now she wore black sneakers, tights and a black shirt all in opposite to her long slightly curled blond hair.
The door bell rang as Kate dashed down the stairs almost falling on each step. Finally, she reached the door when she opened it Tyler was standing there with his usual bright smile she smiled back half-heartedly trying to dismiss the awkwardness of the situation. He was waring jeans and an open leather jacket with a red shirt and short dark brown hair. Later that that day they were just walking and talking it was all jolly until they began talking about the long closed-down Freddy Fazbear’s pizza. Occasionally people would turn their heads to the conversation but dismissed it as suspicious teenagers. This was fine until Tyler had some genius idea to sneak in after dark, Kate couldn’t believe the word slipped from her mouth “okay” she agreed.
That night they found themselves prying the door open with a crowbar. The door sprang open with a loud bang, letting them inside. It was worn down there was dark green moss, grey falling spiderwebs, a small strip of checked tiles lined with red down the dark hallway. Red lights appeared at the very end of the hallway “I don’t like this” Kate announced with an uneasy voice, he placed his hand on her shoulder in reassurance. Then the light turned, a gigantic human like brown bear stood at the end of the hall soon joined by a yellow chicken and purple bunny. The animatronic entertainers charged down the hallway with each movement a sharp creek came from the joints. Frozen still in fear the robots crushed them with brutal force.
Waking up in a dark room with one dim light, blurry vison with sharp pain everywhere she couldn’t move. Laying on the floor she looked up to see a suit of the purple bunny and Tyler laying in a pile of blood. She looked down to her own body and saw the suit of the brown bear, the pain intensified as she slowly bled out on the cold concrete floor with jagged pieces of metal through her body.

-five nights at Freddy’s original concept and characters by Scott Cawthon.(not part of story)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!