Year Six Legends




*Talara
Once there was a girl called Talara. She is a remarkable, passionate and strong netball player. Talara is good at juggling, a very fast runner and is a strong gymnast and has a desire to learn some fascinating new tricks. Talara has a lot of great and kind friends.



*Deklan
Once there was a boy named Deklan. He likes cars, is a strong football player and likes to mow the lawns for some exercise for his cricket and football. Deklan pushes his self, challenges his self and always works hard. Deklan plays football and he has a desire to win.



*Tannah
Once there was a girl called Tannah. She is a passionate and strong athlete. Enjoys gymnastics and has a desire some more interesting tricks. Tannah adores chicken nuggets from McDonalds, mad for watermelons and shops at Kmart.


*Nate
Once there was an amazing boy named Nate. He Is very enthusiastic about football and cricket. Nate has a very strong and loud personality and he is energetic and creative also Nate enjoys athletics.


*Elise
Once there was an energetic girl called Elise. She enjoys cooking however she does not enjoy the cleaning up part. Elise has an attachment to going shopping and adores stationary but her mum always declares “no more stationary”. Elise enjoys dance and above all netball.

*Nicholas
Once there was a sporty boy called Nicholas. He in a very sporty person and enjoys playing tennis, cricket, football, swimming and athletics.


*Shanae
Once there was a quiet girl called Shanae. She is an outstanding and strong netball player, loves animals and ecpically dogs. But Shanae has unfortunately left us and gone to attend a different school. This way she can get settled and make friends before high school in 2020.


*Halle
Once there was great leader named Halle. She is a forceful and steady netball player. She enjoys swimming, an amazing water skier and is very kind.

*Bianca
Once there was a funny girl named Bianca. She likes to cook desserts and loves dogs. Bianca is a kind and caring person and it is sad that she has left us to go to a different school. So she can get settled in and make friends before high school in 2020.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!