Daemon Drawing

1 – Opening
“Hey Charlie, look I found a book.” “It’s all jacked up and has a lock, Bobby,” exclaimed Charlie. “LET ME OUT!” A deathly voice said. “Who are you?” They both say. “I AM DEMANA AND I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T LET ME OUT!” “Okay!” Charlie chainsaws the lock and opens the book. Black smoke flies out and Demana appears. She wears a black crop top and black shorts. She has messy grey hair and a haunting face with no pupils! Demana kills the boys and leaves without a word.
2 – Demana
“Breaking news the human population has dropped to 2 billion people. The cause is a demon drawing named Demana. If you see her, run for your life.” Demana walked in and killed everyone there. “I’m taking a break,” Demana said exhaustedly.
200 years later, “Hey look, it’s the farm where our great grandfathers died.” “Well let’s open the book.” They open the book. White smoke comes out and Jenna appears, “Hey, I’m Jenna. I kill demons but someone let the most powerful one out of this book. Was it you?”
“Jenna is out! I guess my break is over,” said Demana.
3 – Jenna
Jenna has blue dragon wings and a tail, black hair, a white crop top and white shorts. “Where is Demana?” “Last I heard she was at the news studio,” said Bob. “Good, let’s go.” “You can’t defeat me this time,” yells Demana. “I see her,” says Bob. “Shh, she’ll hear you,” whispers Jenna. Demana sees Bob and captures him. “If you want him back, show yourself.” Jenna shows herself and says, “Give him back now.” “Sure.” She kills Bob and gives Jenna the dead body. “You know that’s not what I meant,” said Jenna. “Yeah, I know,” said Demana.
4 - Dark vs Light
“Imma just knock you out and bring you back to the book,” said Jenna. “No, I WILL knock you out and lock you in there.” Jenna slaps Demana. Demana shoots fire at Jenna. Jenna falls to the ground; she was turning into ashes. “Her weakness is in the book.” Jenna said as her last words.
5 – Fight
“Who was she talking to?” said Demana. “Me,” said Charles. “Well, I guess you are dying next.” Charles runs to the farm. Demana is one centimetre away from the kill range. Charles grabs the book and opens it. Camo smoke comes out and an army appears. “We will cover you, you use the weakness,” says the Army General. Charles grabs a bottle and throws it at Demana, but that just makes her bigger. “You fool you don’t know which one it is,” yells Demana evilly.
6 – End
“You’re right, I don’t know! So, I’ll just do this.” Charles threw all the bottles at Demana and she was melting. “I will be back and I will kill Charles first. MARK MY WORDS!” Two days later, “I’m alive,” said Demana...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!