Fake Love

Hannah was going on a walk in the park with her friend Sam. Her boyfriend ‘Kai’. When she walked closer she realized Kai was kissing another girl. She decided to give him revenge.

A few days later

Kai wanted Hannah back but she didn’t want him, Sam and Hannah started having feelings for each other. Hannah checked her calendar and she realized the prom was coming up on Sunday.
The next day

Sam asked Hannah to meet up.
Hannah asked ‘’What did you want to ask me?’’
Sam was nervous but he said ‘’Will you be my date to the prom?’’
So they went to the prom together and OF COURSE saw Kai with that girl.

A few years later
Hannah gave birth to a baby and they named it ‘Mia’

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!